Friday, May 28, 2010

Jump High to the Sky!

Jump high and reach the sky! I used to scream these words as a kid while jumping with my brother and cousins. I enjoyed running around, jumping, flipping, and tumbling on top of pillows and bed. We giggle and laugh while jumping endlessly...of course that's when our folks are not around. I remember using all my convincing powers to my cousins to jump and play wih me. Reason no. 1, they are afraid to be caught jumping on top of the bed because it will cause us a spanking...one on each butt. Normally i get a NO! from them. Hmmm...I convince them by saying..."Sa TV nga nakahiga yung elepante sa kama, mas mabigat pa yun sa ating lahat.(On TV the elephant is lying on the bed, we're not that heavy)The bed is "Salem, Ang Hari ng Tibay." I will show them the tag, and  jump ahead as high as i can.

After a few minutes they'll all jump at the same time...Ohhh they were jealous coz i am enjoying my self jumping as high as I can, screaming yeheey to the max!!! That was pure fun!!! I miss those moments in my life...and once in a while i wish i am a kid again...jumping high trying to reach the sky. No worries just giggling, laughing, and having fun!!!!

At last my wish was granted! young again...jumping sky high just like the old days. Thanks to a friend who posted on his wall being sore but had lots of fun jumping, bouncing and flipping 2 hours at "Sky High Sports."

We checked it out immediately, and the place was great. Everyone is having fun...kids and adults alike. The energy around is positive, I see  every face smiling, laughing...definitely enjoying the jump.
Yes, just like my friend I felt sore after the jump but it's worth it. I did an hour jump of so much fun, I felt young again, brought back my good memories as a kid, a good exercise, and took away all my stress. It's amazing, kids love the place and I love it too! Sky High Sports is a lot of fun. No wonder it was named the Best Party Venue in the South Bay.

I don't know...I just love jumping and I enjoy doing it.  When I jump, it makes my spirit free, life seems to be stress free, happy and healthy. Oh well, i would surely go back at Sky High Sports to jump high and reach the sky!!!